Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 09:07 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Quit making excuses for little orphan Andy...Andy's had Hue and Gruden and he still shit the bed in prime time and playoff games.  He still couldn't make plays outside of the pocket...he still couldn't drop back and read a defense with decent o-lines.  

All the excuses you keep coming up with are things that NFL QBs have to deal with and overcome.  Rodgers had half as many offensive weapons and an even worse line and he was by far the betters all around  QB today.

Meh....if I hadn't seen Carson Palmer with my own two eyes get better away from these losers...I'd agree with you. But I HAVE seen that...so I don't agree with you and won't blame too many players until these turds up top are gone.

I've also seen him do very well in college....same as Palmer. He's Bungalized.  Kirkpatrick....Bungalized....

Of course Rodgers is better....LMFAO.  He's better than at least 30 other QBs too.  Do you really think there are Rodgers like QBs out there growing on trees?  Stop acting like HOF QBs can be found on the street corner with a 40 oz in his hand. Stop acting like this shit show isn't 0-26 years in the postseason since Son of Paul took over.

Look there are articles and critiques all over the place dealing with the shortcomings of this shit show...and what it means for our players.  Your choice to read it and try to understand the business of football or not.  Or....just roll with "I can haz korterbackz and when teh souper Bowlz".  Actually that IS Son of Paul's philosophy....look where THAT has gotten us.  Do you think Dak Prescott is that great of a QB?  Or does his all world oline with playmakers at key positions help make him look good?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-24-2017, 09:16 PM