Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 09:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Rodgers threw a ball straight into the ground at a wide open WR in this game. He was also playing like shit in the first half when he was under pressure (before the Packers realized they could hold all day and not get called) scoring only 7 points.

His WRs were making amazing toe drag catches and such. The two "big throws" that made it to the LoS in OT were the plays that were called by the OC. He can't fix bad coaching.

Rodgers misses a pass and then completes a pass where his WR does a circus catch. Nothing.
Dalton misses a pass and then has his WRs completely vanish and be incapable of getting separation for 95% of the game. "**** YOU DALTON! "

As I said... rational.

Your right. Two TD drives in 3 games. And throws the ball away where no one can make a play better than any QB ever. Total stud.

Pretty good 3rd down conversion rate today. Screams clutch ass qb. I dont know how we keep losing with this chicken shit.. I mean stud
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-24-2017, 09:25 PM