Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to be featured on NFL Network's "Inside Training Camp" today
(08-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Watched it and wished I could have that time back.  Jamie Dukes is an idiot and I wish the NFL channel would get rid of him.

BTW, ton of pressure on all the QBs.  Either Geno was back to the old Geno (I hope) or once again the line is under achieving.

My wish is talking heads never have or present all of the facts.

Who are our 1st round LBers (Dukes stated we have 3 or 4 of them)?

He states Dalton should be sharper his 3rd day of practice in camp using a comparison's to Tom Brady's 1st practice. He left out Brady's first practice was not in shoulder pads, he mentioned 2 drops, but failed to mention 3 WR's make 1 handed catches. He obviously had an agenda.

McCarron looked very bad, JJ looked average and AD did OK, but not spectacular and did miss one out throw to AJ by 4 feet and inside (potential pick to the house).

I loved the way Geno looked. I loved the way AJ looked. I was concerned as I did not see Marvin Jones much other than drills. Fisher has a long way to go and was disappointing. I loved Adam Jone's work ethic and enthusiasm.

I liked the coverage by Hoard and Lapham.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals to be featured on NFL Network's "Inside Training Camp" today - Luvnit2 - 08-03-2015, 09:05 AM