Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP WANTED...a number 2 WR that can seperate
(10-11-2017, 08:51 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'm probably higher on Tyler Boyd than others to be honest. He's quick and can cut in and out of breaks well, but certainly not "fast".

I've seen a lack of route running and awareness by Core this year. Like against Baltimore there were times where on roll outs he would go out of bounds and not even try to get back in or give up on the route. He has some speed, but he's been underwhelming to me.

I can understand some reasoning to keep LaFell, but there were other options out there. Both younger and overall better. And I don't mean top end like Pryor or Jeffrey. I mean like Robert Woods, Torrey Smith, or even Kamar Aiken.

Yeah, Dalton did miss LaFell. He showed more trust in him last game though, but LaFell also couldn't separate that well. It was nice to see Dalton work through his progressions more last game.

Definately agree with all of this Wolf and your FA guys that would of been better options.

Nice getting the bye week when we do, Urban can really work with these guys in the next week and get atleast
one of the faster dudes some looks in Pitt. I truly believe just like late last season we need some speed to really
open up this Offense. Nice seeing the O-line looking better against the Bills, specifically Og and Andre.

Kroft has also been a pleasant surprise, we need him with Eifert's career now in jeopardy.

Didn't get to watch the Ravens game, that does not bode well for Core who i have been high on.

Always been his problem is running crisper routes. He rounds them off far too often. Malone is my guy until JR
can get healthy who i still believe can be a stud in this league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: HELP WANTED...a number 2 WR that can seperate - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-12-2017, 12:21 PM