Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, our OL is that bad - It's not your imagination
(10-14-2017, 07:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: It kind of makes me hope that we suffer some season ending injuries on the offensive line which would force the team to move on to find some other players to fill in, but I'm not prepared to go that far and actually hope for this to happen. It really makes you wonder why they would continue to have faith in these guys when it's so painfully obvious, but I have to go back to the Washington Generals theory that they're set up to fail as the plan. If we had a great offensive line suddenly and one more great receiver then what? It would ruin the plan to have Rottenbooger ride off into the sunset ala Peyton Manning, Elway and a whole list of has been, washed up QBs who in their last season(s) unexplainably with career ending injuries looming suddenly win it all because it's written in the script..  

I feel like that's a yearly narrative around here. There's always a player or position group some of us begrudgingly hope exits via injury because the odds of said player or position group being benched are practically zero.

I have yet to ever reach that point, because I always hate to see players injured. No matter who it is. But I will admit there's certain players I won't lose any sleep over if they're lost for the season. Addition by subtraction can be a very real thing  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, our OL is that bad - It's not your imagination - Pat5775 - 10-14-2017, 08:47 PM