Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-16-2017, 12:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Given the evasive maneuvers by Smith, I assumed Mitchell wasn't very balanced in his scrambling, which would likely allow for 56 to throw off his balance with a shove.

On the replay, there's insufficient evidence to overturn the call on the field (I'm speaking as if I am reviewing it... I know penalties can't be reviewed). 

I also watched this in real time, not 100 times on the internet after the game. I just said what it looked like to me. I appreciate your common sense approach to it, but man, some of the Bengals fans here are like rabid dogs.

I get it, you’re trying to get us riled up in here. But in doing so, you too are seemingly exuding a lack of common sense. Anyone who truly believes that brush of a hand on his back was the reason he torpedoed into smiths legs, loses all credibility. So it only makes sense you’re just trying to get a charge out of us. I hope for your sake that is what you’re doing.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - The Real Deal - 10-16-2017, 12:53 PM