Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-16-2017, 12:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Isn't that what all the bitching by Bengals fans on here amounts to, though? I mean, most of the butthurt I see here and over in JN is comparing it to the treatment of Burfict. Trying to talk about dirty hits by Steelers players is this same sentiment.

I want consistency in the way these things are penalized because one of the reasons I don't watch many games or spend any money with the NFL is just that and how it creates an unfair situation among the teams. But we all ought to be careful throwing stones in our glass houses.

Has Mitchell played a game yet this year without spearing someone? How about Burfict? You think Burfict should have been suspended for the hit in preseason? Where exactly does the unfair situation lie here? 

Also, I can't speak for other fans on here but all I have done is defended or not defended Burfict on HIS actions. I have never played the whatabouts deflection game.(Ok maybe a little lol) But This thread is not about Burfict or anyone else not name mike Mitchell. If you don't think the hit was dirty or think he shouldn't be suspended I would love to hear why. And no i am not rabid lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - TheUberHuber - 10-16-2017, 01:31 PM