Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-16-2017, 03:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What are you talking about?!
Heat of the moment, he would have been worrying about taking down Smith, not having a split-second thought of "I'll throw Mitchell into Smith to bring him down!"

Brad I know you get on rants and like to lump all the steeler fans here into the "yinzer" category, but on this one you are off base quite a ways. Belsnickle (or as some of us still know him the cigar aficionado know as Matt) is probably one of the most level headed and non-biased posters around here. I don't see him defended mitchell at all in the thread, for the most part I don't see many people defending this move.

(10-16-2017, 05:38 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I wish MLB had a salary cap like the NFL does because the Pirates owner is so cheap and the Pirates can't compete with the big dogs. I have never actually seen the Pirates win a World Series. I hope someday before I'm old and senile, that I'll be able to see it.

No doubt. Would be really cool to draft good talent, develop it and be able to keep it. Johan Santana would have stayed with the Twins, Pedro with the Expos, Cueto would still be a Red, lots of cases where the Boston's, New York's, Chicago's and L.A.'s of the league buy up every free agent with just stupid $$$$. No one needs a $300 million contract.

(10-16-2017, 08:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This. An illegal and reckless tackle of a receiver is still a football play. Stupid, avoidable and fine-able but none-the-less a football play.  Ankle twisting and after the play stuff is not football and should be auto ejection and suspension. 

I'm....stunned.

Did someone hack your account??? This is an actual, factual non-biased and real observational post....

I...I can't figure out how this came out of you....  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - Murdock2420 - 10-17-2017, 09:04 PM