Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-16-2017, 07:01 PM)MrRager Wrote: Yeah this isn't strictly a Steelers thing. Every fan base does it, including the Bengals'. Every time a Steelers fan mentions Burfict there are 100 Bengal fans ready to shout, "Mike Mitchell! James Harrison! The guy who ended Ken Anderson's career ahhhhh!" You can't just generalize and entire fan base that has hundreds of thousands of people and realize that every fan base has its share of reactionary morons.  

With that said Mitchell is a POS and Burfict is a POS on the field, though it does seem he has tried to clean it up a bit. 

But the difference is that the Bengals are bashed to no end in the media for every little thing they do and the Steelers get a free pass on everything they do.

A Steelers player could take out a sledge hammer, break our players legs, and then squat over him at midfield and take a shit on his chest and our player would be bashed in the national media for not handing him toilet paper when he finished.

(10-16-2017, 07:01 PM)MrRager Wrote: Example 1 from my fan base.
You post about me having a bias and claiming I'm a moron when every post you've ever replied to of mine is just filled with a massive bias and empty rhetoric, and yet you somehow act like it has value.

The irony is so pathetic that it would be laughable if it didn't further point out your character, or lack thereof.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - BFritz21 - 10-18-2017, 06:06 PM