Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-19-2017, 09:45 PM)MrRager Wrote: What does the media have to do with people generalizing entire fanbases? It is an entirely irrelevant to the discussion of people constantly saying, "Steelers fans always point out someone else instead of mentioning Mitchell, or typical Steelers fan!!!" Our fans do it too and you can't just generalize a group of probably a million people. Hell you even called me a "typical Steelers fan" before, probably for not laughing hysterically at a Ben=rape joke. We have our own fans who fall into the "typical Bengals fan" group. If a Steelers fan bring up Burfict, there will always be a few people going on about Mitchell and how Burfict is fine. If a Steelers fan brings up Mixon or Pacman's past there will always be at least one Bengals fan yelling about Ben rape. Same with Ravens and Lewis/Rice.

The conversation was about how every fanbase has those idiots. It had nothing to do with the media's portrayal of the franchises. That's why I pointed your post out since you went after Matt calling him a typical Steelers fan when he said nothing in defense of Mitchell. You were actively proving my point. 

And I guess pointing out how you were calling out Matt for no reason and not reading what he said, but generalizing him as a "typical Steelers fan" is somehow me being bias in your mind. 

You try and redirect, like always.

Steelers are portrayed as Gods of football and the model franchise in the NFL, so the Steelers fans just also ride with that and assume that identity.

Perception is reality to Steelers fans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - BFritz21 - 10-19-2017, 10:15 PM