Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-20-2017, 07:14 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That was the most polite way of calling you a douchebag that I could think of because if I had said what was really on my mind, it would get me banned. You see there's a reason that no other Bengals fans wants to come to your aide. You are like the embarrassment of all Bengals fans. You're like the one mentally challenged kid in every neighborhood that no one likes, but lets you around for comic relief. We all know that no matter how dumb we feel at times, we can't possibly be worse than Brad.Thank you for that.

lol..... come to my aide for what?! This thread generated a lot of responses that were the same as my original thoughts and people agreeing with me.

See, I speak out against Steelers fans because you're all so incredibly blinded by your love for a rapist and blinded by everything else. Steelers fans put on blindfolds in their circle-jerk so they don't feel gay and it prevents them from seeing how pathetic they really are.

Go back to your coloring book of Steelers pictures and leave the discussion to the adults.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - BFritz21 - 10-20-2017, 10:00 PM