Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-20-2017, 10:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol..... come to my aide for what?! This thread generated a lot of responses that were the same as my original thoughts  and people agreeing with me.

See, I speak out against Steelers fans because you're all so incredibly blinded by your love for a rapist and blinded by everything else. Steelers fans put on blindfolds in their circle-jerk so they don't feel gay and it prevents them from seeing how pathetic they really are.

Go back to your coloring book of Steelers pictures and leave the discussion to the adults.

This post only proves his point. Like come on dude you have to be more clever than just always saying all Steelers fans are delusional and are okay with rape because they support a team with a player who has never been convinced of rape. You simply can't generalize every Steelers fan that way. There was even one is this thread who is clearly not delusional and you called him out for defending Mitchell when he never did. You really do embarrass our fandom on this board. 

It is the exact same as if a Steelers fan said every Bengals fan was okay with beating women because of Mixon and Pacman. It's just bad smack talk and bad smack talk combined with volume just embarrasses us. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - MrRager - 10-20-2017, 11:51 PM