Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-20-2017, 10:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol..... come to my aide for what?! This thread generated a lot of responses that were the same as my original thoughts  and people agreeing with me.

See, I speak out against Steelers fans because you're all so incredibly blinded by your love for a rapist and blinded by everything else. Steelers fans put on blindfolds in their circle-jerk so they don't feel gay and it prevents them from seeing how pathetic they really are.

Go back to your coloring book of Steelers pictures and leave the discussion to the adults.

Wow you really went out on a limb by calling Mitchell a dbag. So now that other Bengals fans agree so every Steelers fan is blinded by love? I already said I didn't like Mitchell and I couldn't defend him because he's a douchebag. Guess what, I also don't like Ben as a person either. I think he's another one. The only difference between the two is I like Ben as a football player. Just because they play for the team I root for doesn't mean I follow blindly, nor do I circle jerk any fellow Steelers fans. I don't talk to any of the Steelers fans that post here, away from this board. I actually like a majority of the Bengals fans here but I don't like people like you that generalize every Steelers fan because of a few and act like I'm stupid just because I like them. Now maybe if you said I was stupid because I liked the Pirates, I'd probably have to agree with you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - Captain Obvious - 10-21-2017, 01:45 AM