Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-20-2017, 11:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Refresh my memory. How many threads or posts have i created about an injury that happened 12 years ago?

Plus, i think you're missing the point that there are certain players, ones that many other people point out, that are at least as equally dirty as Burfict, but for some reason, there's not the same reaction from The League. 

Because no other player grabs opposing players ankles and twists them and no other player cheers after an opposing player gets hurt. Burthdefect also has a history of trying to injure in college...haha does that dumbass really have a college degree?
Burthdefects aim is to injure. It is premeditated before the snap. He knows exactly what he wants to do, whereas with other players it is a split second decision they make hoping they don't get caught.

Burthdefects sacking of Ben wasn't satisfactory to him, he had to lunge his knee into Bens shoulder when he was already down. He is a scumbag and the bungles is where scum belongs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - Vlad - 10-21-2017, 02:55 AM