Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-21-2017, 10:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers safety Mike Mitchell has been fined for his controversial low hit on Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith, but Mitchell's biggest fine, $48,620, was the result of a helmet-to-helmet hit on running back Charcandrick West on Sunday.

Mitchell's low hit on Smith with 16 seconds left in the third quarter earned a $9,115 fine. The $48,620 from the West play, which occurred late in the second quarter on a gang tackle, was a result of Mitchell's repeat-offender status.

Mitchell is now 1 more personal foul or play like the helmet to helmet not called from suspension. It is about time and my only suggestion is teams send in a tape of the last 5 years of all of is helmet to helmet hits to keep on file for future reference.

Honestly I'm ready to move on from him if he can't get his act together. I hope he does though because the Steelers defense doesn't need any more penalties. If he can't learn to play within the rules, they should trade him to a team like the Cowboys and accept whatever they're willing to trade for him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - Captain Obvious - 10-21-2017, 03:41 PM