Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
What's the deal with Mitchell?  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Why is Mitchell such a rotten scumbag?  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Mitchell is now assassinating  knees too, in addition to heads.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Mitchell should probably be in jail.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.  

This forum is just too lame to bother with any more.

You guys got nothing.  Like the left, who have nothing real to use against the  right and have been reduced to third grade level name calling.  Truly pathetic.

I know---Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.  The biggest problem they have with him is that they're pissed he isn't a Steeler, whether they'll admit it or not. 

Who but an inbred Steeler fan would ever spend one second defending the indefensible Mitchell.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Difference between a Steelers fan and a Bengals fan, aside from the Steeler fan thinking he won the rings--the Bengals fan acknowledges and condemns every wrong thing Burfict has done, while the Steelers fan won't own up to any truth about the hit man trying to maim people for life and will defend him till the cows come.  

Well, hell, their hero QB is a rapist, one of their coaches gang attacks and robs unsuspecting Bengals players in the off season and probably sneaks up on the guy to do it, another of their coaches is a hair puller.  A hair puller.  Are you shitting me?  A grown man, a former professional football player, is a hair puller, like a ten year old girl. Their HC trips runners as they go by him.

And they're so proud of their legacy, or pretend to be anyway, which, under even a cursory examination, just plain stinks to high heaven.  They're not the paragons they think they are.  What they are is an embarrassment, a shameful collection of rotten individuals.  Sometimes they arrive rotten.  If not, the "culture" turns them rotten.  And they revel in their rottenness.  The rottenness has been embedded for over forty years.   It's really just this simple. If you're in the sewer long enough, you get used to the smell to the point where you don't even notice any more. 

That's why they go after opposing teams' fans so viciously and childishly.  It helps them ignore the truth about their own cesspool.  And, to top it all, they suck at smack talking.  The limits of their tiny brains are a big part of that,  but the biggest reason is they don't even believe the weak shit they keep trying to serve up.  They just continue to serve the weak because it's a way of life.  I'll out-scream you or be more insulting than you, maybe you'll back down and if I keep doing it, eventually maybe I'll believe it myself.  If I wave my little yellow hankie long enough, maybe I can make it stand for something that isn't rotten to the core.

I can't have one iota of respect for any man who can admire such a band of miscreants.  There's just too much bad shit one would have to ignore to follow and root for this human waste of an enterprise.  They are an embarrassment to the human race.  They are what we want to raise our children not to be.  That's what they really are.  I see it so clearly now.  They are the what not to be.

Oh, I know, six rings.  And to the first imbecile who plays that tired old card, post a picture of one of your rings on your hand or stfu.

And one more thing, a verse that seems almost written specifically for Steeler Nation--

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - McC - 10-21-2017, 05:19 PM