Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-22-2017, 09:19 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Don't kid yourself...he's both.

The only one kidding themselves is you. He's a dumbass that continues to make stupid decisions. He doesn't constantly lead with his helmet and put guys careers in jeopardy. 

He was dirty many times through '13. He's cut most of that out (ankle twist, questionable tackling technique). But he still continues to make stupid decisions. I doubt he will ever learn.

There are a couple Steelers that are consistently dirty with their hits more than he is, as well as a few other guys in The League.

Your team got the win and made the Bengals their ***** again. That doesn't mean you get to make stupid claims that aren't true and act like the Steelers win makes you somehow more and the Bengals loss, me somehow less. 

You're just a fan. Get your head on straight and use logic and facts so that i don't have to make you look bad through our own means, not in some imaginary, weak vicarious way. 

Don't take this post personally. It's just me slapping you down for only showing up to gloat, after your team wins. Hence, the "vicarious" part. 

Call it 'tough love'. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017, 09:42 PM