Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-23-2017, 05:14 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL, what do you guys care when Burfict gets a year vacation, anyway?  Your season is already over and your team is completely in the crapper.

Maybe Burfict and Bryant can go on a road trip together.  Call it "Dumb and Dumber piss away NFL careers"

The best part of that is, without sounding like i'm rooting for it to happen, is the defense isn't as good without him so it helps to insure an even less than desirable outcome for Marv, which i'm all for because the guy should have been gone long ago. 

I know that doesn't matter much with Brown still at the top, but it's better than the alternative with Marv still on board. 

I have no problem saying that i hope nothing but the worst for ole Marv when it comes to wins and losses. The guy is such a farce of a HC that ending with a sub .500 overall record after 15 full, consecutive seasons is what he deserves. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - rfaulk34 - 10-23-2017, 10:42 PM