Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-22-2017, 10:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You wont get any argument from me about Mike and the Brown family. However, Marvin is in his 15th season. He has more power and influence than any of his predecessors under Mike. He's talked about how closely he works with Mike and Katie on a day to day basis. Let's face it, Marvin has basically become a part of the inner circle.

This is something that I have been thinking about, lately. It would be insane by Einstein's definition to think anything is going to change with Marvin running the show with the Brown family. How can any of them expect success by doing the same thing? You can change all of the other staff, players can come and go, but the head coach sets the culture for the team. The culture of the team is going to continue producing the same results without a change at HC. It would be nice to see Marvin admit to being a (the) problem and remove himself since Mike and family don't seem to have the capability. But I doubt we will see that happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Belsnickel - 10-22-2017, 10:43 PM