Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is It Going To Take For You To Believe?
I'm excited for the season to start, I think the Bengals will do well and make the playoffs once again and I hope they make it all the way to the Super Bowl and win. It's the same every year for me, ever since I can remember.

But...

I've made it known multiple times where I stand and what I think will be a successful season. This Bengals team, if they can stay healthy, should at least make it to the AFC Championship game and be favored to win making it to the Super Bowl. It's year five and my schedule says Super Bowl win...this year but will settle for the AFC Championship game. If the Bengals do not make it to the AFC Championship game, while I know it won't happen, the coaching staff needs to be fired and the team blown up to start over again.

No, I'm not saying get rid of AJ Green or Geno Atkins, keep the best players, or the whole team if that's what the new coach wants. I'm saying to start over and get the freaking Super Bowl win or multiple wins.

We fans deserve multiple Super Bowl wins...yes, we deserve it putting up with the 90's and half of the 2000's. Have you watched NFL Channles Top 10 Worse Teams? They gave the Bengals of the 90's, plural, a spot because multiple Bengals teams would have taken up multiple spots.

WE FANS DESERVE AND ARE ENTITLED TO MULTIPLE SUPER BOWL WINS!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is It Going To Take For You To Believe? - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-04-2015, 03:55 PM