Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontez just needs an attitude adjustment
(11-11-2017, 08:27 PM)jason Wrote: Yep... Somehow he managed to not shatter his knee in two consecutive games. Of course he still cryed on the internet afterwards, and started a lil bi**h internet fight with a rookie... And he has a clown haircut.

Yep... somehow Bell managed to run all over Burfict. Although Tez wearing his halloween costume of a doormat might not have been such a good idea in retrospect. I do give Burfict credit for one thing though...he did try to live down to his reputation by kicking an opponet in the head. 

Oh, and check again, it was your rookie sensation that started the internet fight with Bell....though it seemed Bell finished it for him. Maybe Mixon should wait until he has a little better body of work before declaring himself better then one of the best backs in the NFL.

That said,  credit where credit is due...Mixon does seem to be a good teammate. Word has it that he's been giving pointers to AJ about fighting...."OK, RULE #1...make sure your opponent isn't wearing a helmet. . . .. RULE# 2...I've found I have a little better success if my opponent is a girl. Follow those two rules and you'll be tough like me"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontez just needs an attitude adjustment - Tama - 11-11-2017, 10:51 PM