Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-16-2015, 01:31 PM)MrRager Wrote: Ahh, but the "will be" in your sentence is the key. He certainly isn't there yet and has never received an MVP vote yet. Ben, Brees, Romo, Brady, Manning, and Rodgers are all handily above him. An argument can be made for other players such as Rivers and Wilson.

I also think this whole deflate thing has gotten extremely out of hand. He is a dumb ass for doing it, but is still a top three all time QB.

And Flacco is overrated from the stuff I see. We most likely read different NFL boards and talk with different crowds of people, but I only hear about how underrated and great he is. Playoff Flacco is good now and he had a very good year last year, but throughout his career he has never put up great numbers.

Again it's a difference of opinion. My opinion doesn't hold any more weight than anyone else's. I didn't say he is the best QB in the league. I do believe he is top 3-5. Just his third season he was 2nd in yards and 1st in TDs. Has 12 come back winning games. So they win because of him in spite of him. Rodgers is the best in the league period. Ben is a pretty good QB. One could argue Brees.

As for Brady I can't hold known cheaters to the same level as others. Integrity is just one of the values I value.

Lol I don't believe Romo is a better than Luck or a top 5 QB. Unless you want to talk fantasy football. Manning WAS great. I believe he is done.
Say what you want about Flacco but I believe he is top 10.

I don't understand why he doesn't perform as great in the regular season as in the Playoffs. It's hard to argue against Flacco in the playoffs.
Flacco has the most playoff wins (10) by any NFL quarterback since 2008, twice as many as the next closest competitor and more than twice as many as New England’s Tom Brady (4).
Flacco has the most road playoff wins in NFL history (7), two more than the New York Giants’ Eli Manning.
Flacco has the second-best playoff winning percentage (.714) of any quarterback (with a minimum of 10 starts) in the league. Manning is at .727 (8-3). It’s sixth-best all-time, trailing only legends Bart Starr, Jim Plunkett, Terry Bradshaw, Troy Aikman and Manning.
Unlike Manning, Flacco has never gone to the playoffs and not won at least one game. Manning won four straight during two Super Bowl runs. He lost his first game in his three other playoff trips.
During Baltimore’s five-game playoff winning streak (the longest in the NFL), Flacco has thrown 13 touchdowns and no interceptions. He’s attempted 166 consecutive passes without a pick in the playoffs. He’s produced a 116.6 quarterback rating over that stretch.
In the Ravens’ last nine playoff games (since 2010), Flacco is 168-of-282 for 2,271 yards, 20 touchdowns and two interceptions (106.0 quarterback rating).
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - Bmoreblitz - 05-16-2015, 03:09 PM