Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-16-2015, 03:46 PM)MrRager Wrote: I really dislike pure volume stats. He isn't as efficient as he could be and still has too many turnovers (13 fumbles!) to be top three in my eyes.

Romo was an MVP candidate last year and led the league in passer rating. Luck's season last year would not even be a top five rated season for Romo. Luck beats him in volume so the only place Luck is better is fantasy football. Romo has been better at actual football. I might have some bias against Luck, but I get so annoyed when he is crowned as top 3 when he hasn't shown it yet. Sure he has the potential, but can we wait until he actually reaches it to call him the best?

Manning still had a better season than Luck and I'm willing to bet he does it again this year as long as his quad is healthy.

Ehh, I can see that about Brady. I personally think all of this is overblown. Everyone cheats and I don't care too much. Brady is one of the best ever so I'll still rank him high. Montana's best receiver used stickum so should we discount him?

As for Flacco, no one can deny that 2011 run or the Patriots game last year. Very impressive, but let's not act like Flacco was good in the playoffs at the beginning of his career. The team won many many of those games in spite of Flacco playing WORSE than playoff Dalton.

I never called Luck the best. I don't understand how you say Luck's season wasn't amongst Romos Top 5. Luck had over 4700 yards. Romo surpassed that ONCE. Romo has never thrown 40 TDs. Romos success last year was because Dallas was so good running the ball and was able to Not have Romo throw much. Which is a good thing because I believe games are won in the trenches anyways. Luck had no run game at all. Luck had 13 Fumbles. Guess how many Romo had in his 3rd year??

Manning is one of the greatest. But at this point in his career he is done. It's more than his quad.

Hate him as much as you want Flacco in the playoffs is better than most. Not just two seasons. He had a streak of 16 TDs without a pick. NFL record of at least two TDs in eight straight playoff games. In the past 5 seasons he has more TDs than any other QB.
Daltons name should remain out of this thread.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - Bmoreblitz - 05-16-2015, 05:43 PM