Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-16-2015, 05:43 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I never called Luck the best. I don't understand how you say Luck's season wasn't amongst Romos Top 5. Luck had over 4700 yards. Romo surpassed that ONCE. Romo has never thrown 40 TDs. Romos success last year was because Dallas was so good running the ball and was able to Not have Romo throw much. Which is a good thing because I believe games are won in the trenches anyways. Luck had no run game at all. Luck had 13 Fumbles. Guess how many Romo had in his 3rd year??

Manning is one of the greatest. But at this point in his career he is done. It's more than his quad.

Hate him as much as you want Flacco in the playoffs is better than most.  Not just two seasons. He had a streak of 16 TDs without a pick. NFL record of at least two TDs in eight straight playoff games.  In the past 5 seasons he has more TDs than any other QB.
Daltons name should remain out of this thread.
Did you just straight up miss the part where I said I dint care much about volume stats? TDs and yards are not the best way to evaluate QBs anymore. We're past that. Luck simply isn't efficient enough to compare to Romo yet.

I also don't care what Romo did in year three. We are comparing QBs RIGHT NOW, not how they were in year three. Right now Luck in top 7ish.

And we will see if Manning is done or not. It's insane how everyone has written him off even though he shattered records two years ago and put up a 101 passer rating last year.

FlaccI sucked balls in the playoffs early in his career. I get that he is great now, but a lot of the records you listed are specifically for wins. That is why I pointed out that he was carried through those records. I don't deny that he is great now in the playoffs.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - MrRager - 05-17-2015, 02:48 AM