Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-17-2015, 02:48 AM)MrRager Wrote: Did you just straight up miss the part where I said I dint care much about volume stats? TDs and yards are not the best way to evaluate QBs anymore. We're past that. Luck simply isn't efficient enough to compare to Romo yet.

I also don't care what Romo did in year three. We are comparing QBs RIGHT NOW, not how they were in year three. Right now Luck in top 7ish.

And we will see if Manning is done or not. It's insane how everyone has written him off even though he shattered records two years ago and put up a 101 passer rating last year.

FlaccI sucked balls in the playoffs early in his career. I get that he is great now, but a lot of the records you listed are specifically for wins. That is why I pointed out that he was carried through those records. I don't deny that he is great now in the playoffs.

Its ok, like I said before everyone has different opinions. You still try to ignore information or leave out facts. I understand. Stats are stats. You can't choose to ignore them because it doesnt fit your agenda. I consider QBR and entire frame work of stats. QBR is sometimes flawd. So you can't use that ONLY.
Romo has put up great numbers over the years. His kryptonite is 4th quarter and playoffs where he becomes Andy Dalton. Using you FAVORITE stat. Look at Romo's QBR in the 4th quarter. Also he has thrown more 4th quarter INTs than any other QB.

Manning's drop off really didn't show until December last season. Maybe the cold weather got to his neck. It was more than his quad. He had no strength, zip, accuracy the last 5 games. But yeah your "favorite" QBR evaluation he was tearing it up.

Lol Earlier you said "we are talking now" yet you keep bring up how Flacco performed early in his career??! Ignoring the last 5.
Go back and re-read. Most of records I brought up were not just wins.
I see your are one of those people that just try to discredit everything any player you may not like.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - Bmoreblitz - 05-17-2015, 10:49 AM