Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-17-2015, 09:22 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Well then maybe luck will improve when he finally gets the supporting cast like Romo finally had last season and views may change.

Lol...I don't see your point of you keep dwelling on Flacco's rookie year. For what purpose I don't know. Yet you said we are talking about NOW. When discussing other players. I don't see the significance of a game in his rookie year has to do with the past 5???? I posted more than just his impressive Win stat but again you cherry pick.  If you said he has been decent in recent years. What significance is 6-7 years ago??  which Only to try to discredit his performance the last FIVE seasons.

Exactly. Maybe he will improve. Until he actually does I, think it's ridiculous to rate him too highly. That's been my entire point. Lets not rate Luck on potential.

And how do you not grasp this. I have even stated how beastly Flacco has been of late. The only reason I brought up his past poor performances is because you listed all of these records he broke. I was letting you know that those records are more team records than Flacco records. My evidence was that Flacco played terribly in many of those road wins and playoff games. That's it. I'm not trying to discredit the guy, but those records are mostly team stats.

I wouldn't have even mentioned those games if you didn't list all of that stuff. You brought up those games by posting streaks/records that carry back that far.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - MrRager - 05-17-2015, 09:32 PM