Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-17-2015, 10:11 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: My view on him hadn't been on potential. But we will see if he can improve given the FAs and draft the Colts have put together this year. Shouldn't have any excuses.

All that stuff?? For the 85th time Ws were just part of it. Just one stat.

I posted his record consecutive passer rating. Record of at least two TD passes in  9 straight playoff games etc etc etc. The streaks were not part of the stats I included. Either way he still gets credit for Ws as well as losses regardless. Even including poor games it's hard to show others have been better.

If you aren't rating him based on potential than there isn't much to call him a top three QB yet. Volume stats are about all he has and, while the Colts have won some playoff games, he has played poorly.

You made six bullet points in favor of playoff Joe. Four of those six were win based. Once again, I agree Flacco has been fantastic in the playoffs. I never said otherwise, but was just refuting those four points you made, or providing a bit on context.

Personally, I don't know if it is 100% enough to put him in the top ten because of his meh regular seasons. Those samples are much larger.

Rodgers
Brady
Manning
Brees
Ben
Romo
Rivers
Wilson
Luck
Ryan

On any given day I could switch Flacco and Ryan. Manning the lesser could also be in the discussion, but he is just so inconsistent. I also think a healthy Palmer in Arians system could sneak his way up there. I think Stafford is pretty overrated thanks to his one good 2011 and unless Newton shows me something soon, I think he might be a little overrated too. Smith is creeping up my list, but I hope to see a little more out of him. I think Tannehill is about to bust out and hit that top ten soon. While Cutler isn't great, he is probably underrated at this point. People say he is trash, but he is just average. Same with Dalton. Kaep is an enigma, but probably around average (maybe a little above) right now.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - MrRager - 05-17-2015, 10:48 PM