Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB
(05-14-2015, 10:45 PM)Ryuko Wrote: I know, and the discussion on whether Marv will be here forever (vs whether it just feels like it) is a thread unto itself. Unfortunately, it means we are only delaying the time when we'll find out Andy's true potential (and whether he's already reached it). I'd love to hop on the "I hate Andy" bandwagon that so many guys are on, but then I look at the playoff games and how the entire team implodes... I truly wish it was isolated to one player on one side of the ball.  Sad

Amen. Dalton may be a choke artist no matter who the coach is, but when every QB and every player on the team has choked under Marv, can we say that with certainty?

Palmer has been great in prime time since leaving, and coordinators who struggled here (like Zim and Bresnahan) fared much better in the playoffs elsewhere.

The proof is all over the place if folks choose to see it. We have 12 years of evidence plus how our players and coaches have performed in clutch situations elsewhere.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB - Shake n Blake - 05-15-2015, 12:57 PM