Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB
(05-15-2015, 08:35 PM)Section 126 Wrote: Agreed.  I don't have tunnel vision--I see the bad plays from Andy, and I also see Gio's fumble that would've been points against the Chargers, Green's drop that would've been points, the defense getting abused, etc.

The perfect example is the Seahawks' last playoff game.  Wilson was absolutely terrible, but his team kept them in the game until Wilson finally hit a couple of throws late.  If Wilson pulls that as QB in Cincy, we're down multiple scores and the team folds.  Wilson needed perfection all around him, and he got it.  I don't care about perfection, I'd be happy seeing everyone knowing their assignment and trying to execute.  That falls on leadership.

True, but Wilson doesn't do that 4 games in a row like Dalton does. We can go on and on about Marvin's record as a HC and the parade of great players he had (seriously, 0 playoff wins with Palmer and Chad? Ouch.) but Dalton has played so consistently poorly in 4 straight playoff games that all bets are off...right? Heck, it's not even 4 games in a row so much as 4 games over a 4-year span...eep.

Who knows. Sure, Kitna and Palmer played badly in the playoffs under Marvin, but still.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB - Nately120 - 05-15-2015, 09:20 PM