Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB
(05-17-2015, 12:56 AM)grampahol Wrote: Imagine if, for a moment that your options are some really crappy QB who wins MAYBE 5 games a season and a HC who is the revolving door of 2-14.. I hate to say it, but this sounds like dejevu..
On the other hand a QB who wins 10 games a season and a HC who turned it around from 2-14 seasons..
Now imagine that we still win 10+ games every year for the next 10 seasons and still go 0-14.. Can anyone realistically think that this team could do that with the current people in charge?
Look, I'm not an Andy fan and Marvin surely pisses everyone off on a regular basis, but it could be a hell of a lot worse..
Imagine if we're celebrating the first ever super bowl win ever come January.. Andy leaves and Marvin fired...
I love playing devils advocate..

Thanks for bringing up this totally new and unique argument. We all have amnesia and forgot what the 90s were like, and it never occurred to us that things might get worse before they get better. Whatever The real question is, do you stay home with your laptop and body pillow on Friday nights for fear of striking out in the big scary world, or do you take the chance, get out there, and realize that's what it takes to score?

Weigh the pros and cons, man. If we keep Marvin, we never win a playoff game. If we fire Marvin, maybe we miss the playoffs completely! Or maybe we finally win one. Either way, playoff appearances don't count if you don't do anything with them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB - Ryuko - 05-17-2015, 11:23 AM