Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
(11-26-2017, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's amusing seeing folks trying to complain about this game

I would just like to clarify that any of my statements that are perceived as negative are only because the Bengals have had the Browns number for a few years now, so the win can't really be considered 'great' and it doesn't show how the Bengals are rounding into playoff form. 

The real test to see if they've turned any corner and if they're really a threat to make a run for the playoffs will be next week, at home, against the Steelers who always play well against the Bengals and on MNF. I won't bother posting Marv's stats in prime time and against the Steelers. I'll just reserve judgement on how 'well' they're playing until next Monday night around midnight. 

Based on numerous past examples, i expect the Steelers to slap them around and slap the fans back into reality. 

The absolute worst thing that could happen to the Bengals is that Pitt looks bad and loses tonight. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-26-2017, 07:56 PM