Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
It's no coincidence that most of these pansy ass rules are written because of this Dirty ass Pitt team constantly crossing the line. JuJu better pray he's already injured and not playing next time these teams play cause Burfict will damn sure make sure he is before the game is over.

Now with that said. It's painfully obvious that this team/Coaches have zero killer instinct and ability to make halftime adjustments. This team continues to let Pitt bully them to the point of embarrassment. Marvin and the rest of these coaches can't leave town fast enough. This D is just as pathetic as the Oline, Kirk is garbage and when the hell is a coach going to tell Erickson to stop catching the ball at the 3 yard line.

It's a shame cause Burfict, Bernard and hell even Dalton who may have played one of his best games against this team came up short. You can't beat Pitt and the refs if you keep it close. Not sure I can even stomach another game this year, and I've emotionally detached myself from this pathetic shit show for the first time this year in 40 years. Serious changes need to be made for this franchise to have any hope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 12-05-2017, 02:26 AM