Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2017, 10:54 PM)WildCat Wrote: my feelings aren't more important b/c i'm from kentucky but we'll agree to disagree, imo palmer was a bum he was never a leader and it's shown. quitting on your team is the ultimate middle finger. corey dillon did the same and i consider him a "bum" as well. he got lucky and got a ring in new england however, so good for him. still a bum.

if we didn't have the ownership we do most of us wouldn't be sniping @ one another, i feel ashamed to be a bengal fan.

You call out our ownership and declare shame at being a fan of this team while you criticize players who don't want to play for the team you are ashamed to even root for.  So you are saying the Bengals have awful ownership and have become a disgrace of a franchise because of Mike Brown...but, guys like Palmer and Dillion who left and then had more success with franchises that actually try to win are bums.

Yes, players should stick around and obediently spend their careers playing for a franchise that causes them shame.  That's some kinky stuff, there. And lots of players seem to give Mike Brown the middle finger. Maybe he deserves it? Nah, couldn't be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-05-2017, 11:26 PM