Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price is how we compete next year
(12-04-2017, 08:14 AM)kevin Wrote: I will not agree or disagree on Ohio State center .....I do agree we have HUGE offensive line needs and it's time Mike Brown and Family get their head out of their rear end and wake up to the fact that you can not win unless you have a great O Line such as the one Paul Brown and Forrest Gregg built in 1980's. Stop drafting all finesse players and rebuild the O Line. So far Ogbuehi and Fisher aren't cutting the mustard and they may have been lousy draft picks. Much improvement needed at center and guard.

I think I would be tempted to take a left tackle early in hopes that Ogbuehi or Fisher might be able to play right tackle, but they stink at left tackle. Of course you have to pay top money to a top pick left tackle, and I'm sure that will make Mike Browns rear end pucker up.

I'd be willing to let it go another year for a left tackle. U can't have 4 sometimes 5 holes on the oline. If ur just lacking at the tackle spots ur guards can help out with the tackles. But if ur guards suck as well ur screwed. We need to solidify the interior oline and work from there to the tackles. It can't be fixed in one year. So u got 2 options. Take Billy price in the first, sign Andrew norwell for about 7-8 million at rg and take a left/right tackle in the second(brown/Rankin/Williams). I personally prefer option 2 which is take Billy price in the first, then best guard in draft if he's still avaliable in will hernandez and in the third take a jamarco Jones/okafor at tackle.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price is how we compete next year - Jpoore - 12-04-2017, 08:32 AM