Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price is how we compete next year
(12-04-2017, 04:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Bodine actually had a good 2015 season he was middle of the pack (70s rating according to PFF). He was inconsistant good games and bad games. One of the reasons they didn't offer Zeilter an extention.

No I don't think Lindsey or Long will come into the AFC North (Bodine's worst games were mostly against the Steelers and Ravens) and Improve their game...as for a slam dunk nothing is a given but I believe their best bet is in the draft this offseason Wynn or Bozeman as the likely prospects.

Can you provide a link to this claim? Because I found this post from Cincy Jungle after the 2015 season...
Quote:Bodine finished his rookie season as one of the worst-rated centers and didn't improve much in Year 2. In fact, Pro Football Focus ranked Bodine as their 30th-best center out of 39 eligible players. His 42.4 grade puts him in PFF's 'replaceable' tier of players, the worst of five tiers PFF has.
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/2/21/11014908/bengals-exit-interview-center-russell-bodine
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price is how we compete next year - ochocincos - 12-04-2017, 04:47 PM