Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 02:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Like I said, it is now illegal and was a cheap shot. It just means future games will be more of the same between the 2 teams which is fine with me. JuJu looked like a punk, during the play and then after it.

More of the Steelers laying your players out and winning ball games?  Sounds good to me.  The Ward rule covers "blindside hits".  Riddle me this Batman, how can you blindside a guy when you hit them square in the chest?  I'm not a biology major but I seem to recall human anatomy dictates that your head faces forward directly over your chest, at the very worst at a 90 degree angle.  Something called peripheral vision should cover that.  Tell cheap shot douchebag to keep his head on a swivel like a real football player.

Quote:Can someone explain why Steelers did not lose 30 yards? One foul was during play (personal foul) and one after it for taunting so dead ball. Should have been 2nd and 31 from the 21, but  WTH refs made sure Steelers got calls again which is also a common theme got these games

Because the refs hate the Bengals and the NFL wants you to lose.  (This is what you believe so I thought I'd throw you a bone)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-05-2017, 03:00 AM