Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 12:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I suggested that you show some decorum until we know whether or not this guy will walk again, and you doubled down.  If you can't empathize with something like that, you might as well want it to happen. After all, he "deserves" it right?  

Brown's shouts were ridiculous and I don't support them but it's not hard to figure out what he meant.  The 'karma' was about Burfict's hit on him in the playoffs two years ago, though I would think that losing the game was karma enough.  He was following a line of thought that Burfict deserved what he got because of his past.  That concept should sound familiar to you, as it's pretty much why you said you don't feel sorry for Shazier.  Apparently it's only okay for you to think that way if it's a Steeler getting hurt.  

As for Shazier being at fault, I already said you were not wrong about that.  

I guess Gio or a Bengal's player should have walked over to Shazier and said karma, you know the Steeler way of handling things. Glad they showed class in that situation unlike JuJu standing over Burfict saying I knocked you the "F" out.

I hope he recovers to lead a normal life and learns his repeated actions using his helmet to harm others makes him guilty of trying to injure people. But, hey no problem for your fellow Steeler fans as he is on their team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell - Luvnit2 - 12-05-2017, 01:01 PM