Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased
(12-09-2017, 12:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1. Porter isn't a HC or trainer/doctor. He's not even a coordinator, he's a position coach.
2. In case my eyes have gotten really bad in the last couple minutes, all of those coaches are standing next to the injured player, focused on him--not jawing with opposing players. 

I'd also bet a few bucks that none of those coaches are recent players that had a reputation on the field like Porter does. 

Other than that, you're post is flawless. Mellow

1. There are five pictures, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Seattle, New England and Houston, where there are clearly more than just the trainers and head coach on the field. 

2. Jawing with opposing players is irrelevant to Bradley's original post. His comparison is simply coaches running onto the field, to which I was responding. Changing the parameters of the argument mid discussion is very Bradlike and causes endless circular discussions which is why I generally avoid interacting with him. 

3. Again reputation was never mentioned in his first post. 

**edit** lol, funny how you deleted the Bengals picture from the post.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased - StrictlyBiz - 12-09-2017, 12:48 PM