Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased
(12-10-2017, 06:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Near Brown, following behind when they were walking him off until Burfict got in the way and was brushed off by a trainer. Porter then stopped to have words with Burfict after that, getting between Burfict and the trainer. I don't deny Porter had no business out there and (I assume) was running his mouth in an inappropriate way, but your discussion of the events is just as blindingly biased as Steelers fans holding Porter blameless. He was out there with Brown and the training staff during the injury timeout. He mouthed off to Burfict for something that the trainer and he took as wrong, though I'm betting Burfict was trying to make a "no hard feelings" gesture (I like to think the best of people, even Burfict). Then he continued to get separated even more from Brown and his entourage because of his idiotic mouth and because of a couple of Bengals players being stupid and surrounding him and purposely bumping into him.

[Image: 635881297743130945-joeyporter.jpg]

Porter was not running his mouth but rather complimenting Vontaze. Burfict said so himself.

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/03/04/burfict-admits-joey-porter-was-not-talking-smack-and-jones-hit-him-for-no-reason/
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased - StrictlyBiz - 12-10-2017, 07:37 PM