Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennard VS Gilbert & Dre K VS Millner
(08-07-2015, 04:13 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: in 2012 the Bengals drafted Dre K. A lot of us here have labeled him a bust out of frustration with his health and inability to get on the field. Finally healthy (poo poo poo). He shown flashes in game. Now in training camp he is really stepping up.

Dee Millner was drafted the next year by the jets out of desperation for Revis leaving. He's been quite a disappointment going as far as probably not making the roster this year for the Jets. Now he's injured out 6-8 weeks with a broken wrist. So they may keep him on IR or PUP. who knows.

Dennard and Gilbert were drafted in the same year last year. My hear was pounding watching that draft praying that Dennard fell to the Bengals. Watching Cleveland trade around and take Gilbert at 9.
Well reports are coming out of Cleveland the kid has horrible work ethic and is on the bottom of the depth chart. Running with the 3s.

We as fans have been quick to jump on our players and say they are busts. Also it goes to show you we do have a better scouting and coaching staff.

We could have had both these players instead we end up with Dre K and Dennard.

I'm pretty happy about that right now.

Me too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dennard VS Gilbert & Dre K VS Millner - McC - 08-07-2015, 04:57 PM