Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage
(12-11-2017, 02:13 PM)depthchart Wrote: The question is:  Did Andy have the ability to assess the Defense and audible to something better or not during those 2 pass plays ?

-OR-

Were they running those plays no matter what ? (even if the Coverage/Defense seemed to counter those type of plays pre-snap)

Can Andy audible to AJ to react say to man or Zone coverage the way Big Ben and Antonio Brown are doing?  

Or are we just running plays more often than not ?  (especially in Crunch Time)

The defense the Bears ran were giving them alot of looks 1 on 1 man against AJ Green.

Well to me it looked like Andy was off today and AJ was half assing alot of his routes. In fact it looked like most of thr team was not really giving it alot of passion...Outside of Evans who was getting irritated over getting beat regularly.

Last week against the Steelers after thr game I mentioned in another thread it looked like Andy had alot more control over the offense than he has had all year. Of course he was checking in and out of runs because they were running well.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage - Synric - 12-11-2017, 02:19 PM