Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage
(12-11-2017, 01:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Ravens screwed up the defense last night. They were up by 2 scores and played Prevent - played not to lose. We should be masters at detecting that by now.

Hmm. I didn't watch last night, but when I looked at my phone in the 3rd quarter, Ben had a normal looking amount of yardage. I was blown away when I checked later and saw that he finished 44 of 66 for over 500 yards. Guess prevent would explain the sudden surge.

(12-11-2017, 01:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, it may be more than a theory, according to what Bill Lazor had to say earlier in the season.....and going off of the past.

True true. Man I really hope we get an offensive minded coach next. Or at least a gutsy coach like Ron Rivera.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage - Shake n Blake - 12-11-2017, 04:08 PM