Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field
(01-06-2018, 12:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I just want to take a second to jump in here and help you out. Partly, because you're on a Bengals board, so you're a Bengals fan and partly (mostly) because it will piss them off (specifically SCS)...they're playing you like they (and we with opposing fans) play every n00b that comes around here. 

It's a ritual and it's amazingly consistent, tried and true. A N00b comes around and they always approach opposing fans the same way. Then that n00B falls into the exact same web of lies by believing what they are doing is fresh and new. That's not meant as a shot at you, i've just seen it thousands of times over the years and it never ceases to amaze me how consistent, tried and true it is. Baffling, almost. 

Now that i've ruined SCSs fun, i feel my night is complete. 

P.S. Either you will continue on this path for a short time more and disappear, or you will catch on how things flow here and stick around for the reasons the rest of us stay...or at least the past reasons that kept us coming back...

It's been pretty shit for minute now. 

It's going to be B. See below 

(01-06-2018, 01:41 AM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: While I appreciate the input, I also feel obligated to offer my assistance to them, as they are obviously in great need of it.

Smack talk aside, they are in fact a very "special" breed of folk who happen enjoy very specific types of "cowboy bars".

Under my guidance, they will eventually accept who and what they are, and scream it proudly through spit filled megaphones.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field - StrictlyBiz - 01-06-2018, 09:17 AM