Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field
(01-08-2018, 04:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh, I agree......I was just noting that there has been quite a bit of that over the years from the black and yellow......but when someone retaliates, they cry about it.  Noll cried about the Raiders, and then cried about the Glanville era Oilers.  Now all of them are crying about Burfict.  Hell man, Burfict got his clock cleaned and never said a word about it, it is the STEELERS that keep bringing all of this up.  I mean, they hung a dummy of him in effigy FFS! (he did comment about that)

I just don't get it.  If you're going to play this way (Cody Wallace, Shazier, Mitchell, etc, etc.), then why cry foul every time someone returns the favor?  Just man up, wink at em, and give it to them again.

As for Atkinson, this was a much different era.  He would have probably gotten a fine, maybe a suspension, and a penalty had it been seen, and that's it.  The pictures of dirty play by the Steelers has been posted here in spades, I'm not gonna rehash them.  That said, I just don't understand the whining.  If you bully people long enough, someone is gonna dish it back sooner or later.  Ya gotta deal with it.

I agree with those names and would also add Troy Polamalu to that list as well since he also loved to lead with his helmet. I also hope Shazier's head hunting antics didn't cost him his career. They need to start thinking with their head. They could have longer careers if they played it the correct way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field - Captain Obvious - 01-08-2018, 05:25 PM