Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field
(01-08-2018, 05:25 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I agree with those names and would also add Troy Polamalu to that list as well since he also loved to lead with his helmet. I also hope Shazier's head hunting antics didn't cost him his career. They need to start thinking with their head. They could have longer careers if they played it the correct way.

Yes.....Troy had a nasty habit of that as well.  I hope Shazier will heal, I haven't really heard much on his recovery lately, I just hope he can lead a normal life, football is secondary at this point.  That said, what is up with all of the leading with the crown stuff?  That was scary to watch, even though I really, really dislike Pitt, no one wants to see that.  I watched Bud Dupree play at UK, and I don't recall him playing that way in college, now, I see him doing it too.  Someone needs a wakeup call in that locker room or staff.  Porter?

It seems our own "head down" guy has started to finally play a little bit smarter....but it may be too late for him, a lot of concussions in a short time.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-08-2018, 05:32 PM