Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get that Kool-Aid outa my face...
(08-09-2015, 12:44 PM)McC Wrote: Nobody can cover Eifert - I believe Eifert is going to be a very good TE, but he's certainly coverable
Geno is ruining practice - Geno is really good
Burfict coming along - I want to believe it
the young CB's look very ready - I definitely believe it
Alford has scary speed - Speed doesn't always mean he's going to be a good WR
Andy is tearing it up in the no huddle - QBs always seem to look good in practice, I'd be more alarmed to hear something about them struggling
AJ on a mission - McCarron? See Andy. Green? He's really good.
Whit and Andre in the best shape of their lives - I don't believe they're in the BEST shape of their lives, but they're a top T duo.

(08-09-2015, 09:19 PM)Utts Wrote: Dalton is still Dalton. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but we need some improvement
Marvin Jones is already injured again. This does suck
The drop off after Jones is dramatic. Sanu isn't that bad, but he's a MUCH better WR3 than having to rely on him in a big role
Eifert is unproven. Unproven, but he's looked good on the field, it's not like we haven't seen him at all
Burfict is a stupid tackle away from retirement. The whole Burfict situation is frustrating
Geno is an all-star practice player. Let's see what he does when it counts. He is an All-Pro caliber player when it counts, not really just a practice all star
Our LB's are garbage after the fragile Burfict. LB corp is weak
Our corners are young and/or unproven. We have plenty of talent at CB
The Ben-gals are merely average. Lol
Paul Brown is dead. C'mon, man
Sam Wyche is coaching high school ball. Okay.
Joe Pong is still Joe Pong. Still a troll? Yep!

My comments in bold to both the extreme optimism and the extreme pessimism. I'm somewhere in between as I'm sure most people are as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Get that Kool-Aid outa my face... - McC - 08-09-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Get that Kool-Aid outa my face... - djs7685 - 08-10-2015, 12:16 PM