Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Bicknell Officially new WR Coach
(01-08-2018, 06:47 PM)McC Wrote: We get it.  Austin sucks, Bicknell sucks, everyone sucks, everything sucks.  Does that about sum it up?

Every year I'm told by these same people we'll be fine and we've upgraded. Or that talented players aren't what we think they are. We don't need Jones, Sanu, Whit, Z, Zimmer, Hue, Gruden, Guenther etc..... And every  year those same people are wrong.

I'm not falling for it again. Now they say Austin didn't have elite talent. You need elite talent to stop the 2017 Bengals Offense with the playoff's on the line? Injuries had an effect on his Defense. Our depleted (and no good DC) D took care of Baltimore. That's coaching right.

I'm not invested in Bicknell enough to care. I don't think he has a track record that can be highlighted. But he's just a wideout coach. I'm down on the Offensive hires because I don't really care for the failed Chip Kelly offense we are implementing. But we all could run this organization better than MB and co. So nothing personal against anyone on the board. But I'm not sugar coating anything anymore. Especially when we all know where this road is headed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob Bicknell Officially new WR Coach - jj22 - 01-08-2018, 06:54 PM