Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor and Lewis want a fast paced style
(01-09-2018, 06:34 PM)phil413 Wrote: Even if they plan on doing so, why offer this up?  You don't even know what your personal will be to run it significantly.  You don't even know if Andy will have to run for his life or maybe most important if you can even run the ball.

This comes across like crumbs to appease the fans that give the team the benefit of the doubt at all times, and to distract the others.  Change for the sake of change. That may not be why you say this, but it would be like Austin and Marin saying they're going to blitz more.  Wait I didn't listen to the presser, did they?

(01-10-2018, 12:01 AM)lone bengal Wrote:  You still need an offensive line to run this style right ?  Sarcasm

I am as down on this deal and the offensive line as anyone, BUT, you gotta admit the line looked better when Lazor switched up the blocking scheme to suit the players we have.  The run game was much better, and the protection became at least adequate.  The elephant in the room is gone now, I'm very cautiously somewhat optimistic at this point.  May as well be.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor and Lewis want a fast paced style - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-10-2018, 11:23 AM