Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please have someone in the Bengals FO read this!
I'm pretty sure that the Bengals as well as every other team in the league has access to any article anyone of you might repost here and then some. They have millions of dollars to spend on research and development and so on. You don't have to agree with their strategy and they don't have to agree with whatever you post. It's a family run operation which means they can run the team any way they see fit. The only vote you get is whether to buy tickets or other junk teams sell.
How anyone can make the case that the Bengals are completely unaware of free agency issues is beyond me. Of course they're aware of all of it, but the question is do they agree with all of it? Probably not.
Think about it, every city with a news department that covers sports has someone with an opinion. That doesn't necessarily make them all right with whatever they're reporting.
I'll continue to make the case that it doesn't really matter if your team wins or not as long as you're turning enough profit to stay in business and satisfy your stock holders. Winning is just a nice award, but doesn't determine whether you're profitable or not. It's not like a company that has to compete on a global scale for customers. Inside the league what's good for one is good for all regardless of standings.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please have someone in the Bengals FO read this! - grampahol - 01-10-2018, 01:57 PM