Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AJ Green Injured? Replaced at the Pro Bowl
(01-10-2018, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pro Bowl should be played on Madden by video game champions.

Believe it or not video game competition is becoming big business with professionals making big money.  It would make for a great "crossover" event.

This may sound stupid, but when I was in college and my roommates played Madden non-stop I often got engrossed in watching the games just like watching a real football game.

I had some pretty intense games on NCAA football 2006 with an old buddy of mine. He claimed he could master any game if given enough time, but no matter how much we played, I won at least 70% of the time...mostly because I figured out what defense to call no matter how often he switched up his strategy. We really had some amazing finishes that would give real life a run for the money. 

I still think that old NCAA series for PS2 was the best football games ever made.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green Injured? Replaced at the Pro Bowl - Shake n Blake - 01-10-2018, 02:04 PM